Embossed Copper Ring Box
- Metal sheet
- Square gift box
1. With scissors, cut a metal sheet to be about 1/2 inch bigger on all sides than the lid of your gift box. Slide the metal sheet between the plates of the embosser; firmly press down to make an impression.
2. Flip the sheet over and lay the box lid on top. Make a notch at each corner of the sheet by cutting it until you reach the box's corner; repeat on all sides.
3. Fold each metal flap over the lip of the box, bending tightly to secure.
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why
- Arcade Games, Tarot Cards, and Cotton Candy Put a Festive Spin on This Couple's Wedding in Austin, Texas
- A Guide to the Most Popular Wedding Veil Lengths, Fabrics, and Colors