Embossed Copper Ring Box
- Metal sheet
- Square gift box
1. With scissors, cut a metal sheet to be about 1/2 inch bigger on all sides than the lid of your gift box. Slide the metal sheet between the plates of the embosser; firmly press down to make an impression.
2. Flip the sheet over and lay the box lid on top. Make a notch at each corner of the sheet by cutting it until you reach the box's corner; repeat on all sides.
3. Fold each metal flap over the lip of the box, bending tightly to secure.
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Going Christmas Caroling Together
- A Parisian-Inspired Wedding at a Historical Washington, D.C., Mansion
- If You're Having a Destination Wedding, Should Your Planner Be Local to You or Local to the Location?
- A Provence-Inspired Garden Wedding in a Private Olive Grove