Wheat Ceremony Garland
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
- Cut ribbon to desired length of garland and lay flat across work station.
- Leaving a few feet of ribbon on each side, attach wheat stems to ribbon using a hot-glue gun, making sure that wheat heads are even and the stems overhang the ribbon by about 1 inch.
- Using scissors, trim stems as close to the ribbon as possible.
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly
- "Fast and the Furious" Star Jordana Brewster Is Engaged to Tech CEO Mason Morfit