Wheat Ceremony Garland
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
- Cut ribbon to desired length of garland and lay flat across work station.
- Leaving a few feet of ribbon on each side, attach wheat stems to ribbon using a hot-glue gun, making sure that wheat heads are even and the stems overhang the ribbon by about 1 inch.
- Using scissors, trim stems as close to the ribbon as possible.
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why
- Arcade Games, Tarot Cards, and Cotton Candy Put a Festive Spin on This Couple's Wedding in Austin, Texas
- A Guide to the Most Popular Wedding Veil Lengths, Fabrics, and Colors