Origami Table Numbers
Revelers will easily spot their seats at a wedding reception when these DIY geometric table markers are perched among the place settings.
- 8 1/2-by-1-inch piece of paper
- Double-sided tape or glue dots
- Numeral stickers
- Download and print out our free template; cut out shape.
- Fold at the dotted lines, and secure tabs with double-sided tape or glue dots.
- Adhere a numbered sticker to one facet of the completed shape.
Tanabata paper in pink, $5 per sheet, nycentralart.com.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly