Origami Table Numbers
- 8 1/2-by-1-inch piece of paper
- Double-sided tape or glue dots
- Numeral stickers
- Download and print out our free template; cut out shape.
- Fold at the dotted lines, and secure tabs with double-sided tape or glue dots.
- Adhere a numbered sticker to one facet of the completed shape.
Tanabata paper in pink, $5 per sheet, nycentralart.com.
- Floor-to-Ceiling Florals Brought the Outside in at This North Carolina Wedding
- Your Guide to Toi et Moi Engagement Rings—and Eight Stunning Options to Shop Now
- Actress Danielle Brooks Is Married! Get Your First Glimpse of Her Stunning Big-Day Looks
- The Couple Let the Symmetrical Grounds of Miami's Vizcaya Museum Set the Scene for Their Nighttime Celebration