Origami Table Numbers
- 8 1/2-by-1-inch piece of paper
- Double-sided tape or glue dots
- Numeral stickers
- Download and print out our free template; cut out shape.
- Fold at the dotted lines, and secure tabs with double-sided tape or glue dots.
- Adhere a numbered sticker to one facet of the completed shape.
Tanabata paper in pink, $5 per sheet, nycentralart.com.
- 5 Ways You're Jeopardizing Your Relationship With Your Daughter- or Son-In-Law—and Your Child
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer
- Ariana Grande Inspired These Grooms' Black-Tie Wedding in the Pacific Palisades