Modern Diamond Wall-Art How-To
Tools and Supplies
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Self-adhesive vinyl sheets (12-by-12-inch sheets, vinylsuperstore.com)
1. Print our PDF file, and use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut out the diamond template.
2. Use the template to guide you as you cut diamonds out of the vinyl, using the craft knife and metal ruler to control the cut.
3. To decorate the wall, peel off the backing and press the vinyl onto the wall. When the night is over, peel them off.
- How Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Honored Their First Wedding Anniversary
- These Are the Most Critical Details to Pay Attention to Before Signing Contracts with Four Key Wedding Vendors
- A Southern-Meets-Mediterranean Vibe Elevated This Wedding at the Bride's Parent's Tennessee Estate
- Who Is Responsible for Cutting and Serving the Wedding Cake During the Reception?