Modern Diamond Wall-Art How-To
Tools and Supplies
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Self-adhesive vinyl sheets (12-by-12-inch sheets, vinylsuperstore.com)
1. Print our PDF file, and use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut out the diamond template.
2. Use the template to guide you as you cut diamonds out of the vinyl, using the craft knife and metal ruler to control the cut.
3. To decorate the wall, peel off the backing and press the vinyl onto the wall. When the night is over, peel them off.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly