Modern Diamond Wall-Art How-To
Tools and Supplies
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Self-adhesive vinyl sheets (12-by-12-inch sheets, vinylsuperstore.com)
1. Print our PDF file, and use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut out the diamond template.
2. Use the template to guide you as you cut diamonds out of the vinyl, using the craft knife and metal ruler to control the cut.
3. To decorate the wall, peel off the backing and press the vinyl onto the wall. When the night is over, peel them off.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary