Flower Girl's Flipped Ponytail
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Clear elastic
- Styling cream
1. Start by washing and blow-drying the hair either the day before or the day of the wedding.
2. After the hair is dry, pull it back into a low ponytail. Tie it off with a hair elastic, preferably a clear one so that it is not visible.
3. Using your thumb, poke a hole in the middle of the hair above the elastic.
4. Using your forefinger, thread the ponytail underneath the elastic and through the hole, flipping it a few times to create a twist.
4. Use styling cream to tame flyaways and frizz.
Behave Styling Cream Soft Hold, $11.94; socozy.com.
- These Brides Brought Their Romantic, Secret Garden-Themed Wedding to Life at An Art Museum
- 5 Ways You're Jeopardizing Your Relationship With Your Daughter- or Son-In-Law—and Your Child
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer