Flower Girl's Flipped Ponytail
Take a ponytail from basic to big-day beautiful with a quick flip. Cozy Friedman of Cozy's Cuts for Kids in New York City breaks down the steps for pulling together the look a little one will love for a special occasion.
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Clear elastic
- Styling cream
1. Start by washing and blow-drying the hair either the day before or the day of the wedding.
2. After the hair is dry, pull it back into a low ponytail. Tie it off with a hair elastic, preferably a clear one so that it is not visible.
3. Using your thumb, poke a hole in the middle of the hair above the elastic.
4. Using your forefinger, thread the ponytail underneath the elastic and through the hole, flipping it a few times to create a twist.
4. Use styling cream to tame flyaways and frizz.
Behave Styling Cream Soft Hold, $11.94; socozy.com.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly