Centerpiece Favor Note Cards
Group a few big, bold peonies together, and you've got a gorgeous tablescape. But that's not all! Invite guests to take a vase home at the end of the evening, and you've got your favors covered, too.
Tools and Materials
Ink-jet or laser printer
8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock
Centerpiece Favor Note Cards How-To
- Open our PDF file and print it out. (You'll get three cards per page.)
- Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut along the gray lines.
- Fold cards in half and place next to your centerpiece-favor arrangements.
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly
- "Fast and the Furious" Star Jordana Brewster Is Engaged to Tech CEO Mason Morfit