Modern Geometric Table-Card Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock (80-pound "Classic Crest" card stock, paperpresentation.com; 2 table cards per sheet)
- Bone folder
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Craft knife
2. Use the bone folder to crease the paper at the center, between the dotted lines (use the ruler to guide you). Then use craft knife and the ruler to cut between the solid-line crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
3. Pack the table numbers flat in a large envelope (slip in a piece of stiff cardboard to keep the envelope from bending).
4. At the venue, finish folding the cards along the creased center line and stand them up on the table.
- Climbing Vines Turned This Ohio Country Club Ballroom Into an Indoor Garden
- An Intimate Island Wedding with an Al Fresco Reception on the Beach
- Legendary Baker Sylvia Weinstock Came Out of Retirement to Create Jennifer Gates' Six-Tier Wedding Cake
- Want to Wow Your Wedding Guests? Pay Less Attention to These Five Details and Focus More on This One Instead