Shhhh! Do Not Disturb Sign
Send out-of-town wedding guests off post-party with a favor that will help them get a good night’s rest: a cheeky “Do Not Disturb” sign to hang on their hotel door.
- 8 1/2-inch-by-11-inch white paper
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Hole punch
- Velvet ribbon
1. Download our clip art. Open the file using Adobe Reader, and print onto paper.
2. Use scissor or a paper trimmer to cut along guides. Punch a hole about an inch down from the top of the sign.
3. Double the ribbon and string the ends through the hole and tie in a knot behind the sign.
Velvet ribbon, #02444, in rust, $2/yd, mjtrim.com.
- This Couple's Intimate Hotel Reception in Washington, D.C., Hinted at Their Future Wedding in Cancun
- Six Women Explain How They Decided to (or Not to) Change Their Last Names After Marriage
- "Queer Eye" Star Tan France and His Husband Rob Are Expecting Their First Child!
- This Romantic, Edgy Hotel Wedding in Washington D.C., Was Attended by Just 17 Guests