DIY Sparkling Wine Wedding Favors
We think you'll agree that nothing says, "let's celebrate" like a little bit of bubbly. While you could just pop open a bottle of champagne, why not take a more creative route? To make these charming sparkling wine wedding favors, tuck single servings of bubbly inside kraft-paper covers. Dress them up with brightly colored straws for easy sipping, attached with pieces of festive gold tape. Our simple DIY project makes the perfect treat to share with your bridesmaids while you all get ready for the big day. Alternatively, you can offer them as favors or serve them at the after party. We'll drink to that.
- Brown-bag template
- 11x17-inch kraft paper
- A pair of scissors
- Sparkling wine
- Flexible straws
- Gold tape
- Download our brown-bag template.
- Print on kraft paper.
- Fold along the red lines: Alternate the direction of the folds for the five lines closest to the 'Cheers' text to create cinched sides. Fold the last red line inward.
- Use scissors to cut along black trim lines.
- Apply adhesive to the glue line parallel to the 'Cheers' text.
- Make ¼-inch cuts into the creases at the base of the template, creating four flaps.
- Fold each flap inward and apply adhesive along glue lines.
- Pinch the base of the sleeve firmly together until sealed.
- Place the mini bottles in the bags and attach straws.
Domaine Chandon, Napa Valley Brut sparkling wine, $6 each, sherry-lehmann.com.
Natural Kraft Text, 11" by 17", $13 for 50, paperpresentation.com.
Flexible straws, $1.50 for 50, birthdaydirect.com.
Metallized Mylar gold tape, ½", $7.75/roll, uline.com.
If you love this idea, check out these additional-and just as creative-ways to incorporate Champagne into your wedding, from cocktail hour to dessert.
Alcoholic favors are always a crowd pleaser, and are easy to personalize with a monogrammed label or cute packaging. Here, we've rounded up twelve more boozy favors that will keep spirits high.
Don't know your way around Champagne and sparkling wine, but want to serve it at your wedding? We've put together a primer on all things bubbly, and provided suggestions for bottles at every price point.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Just Used Their Children's New Titles for the First Time
- 18 Anniversary Quotes That Perfectly Sum Up Love and Marriage
- This Couple Exchanged Vows Beneath a Willow Tree During Their Golden Hour Wedding Ceremony
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Raced Each Other During a Spin Class—Here's Who Won