Unique Table Numbers
Come mealtime, seat-seeking guests will give your digits a serious once-over, so don't let them be an afterthought. Instead, follow this simple equation: Your theme plus numerals that match equals harmonious tablescapes. It's elementary, my dear.
- Bhldn's "Trained Vine" stoneware candleholder is a smart multitasker.
- It's easy being green -- just fashion numerals from Bell'occhio's boxwood garland, and then stand each up in a moss-filled mini terra-cotta pot spray-painted gold (dollartree.com). DIY FYI: You'll need two feet of garland per four-inch number, which we doubled to make ours thicker.
- Consider The Collector's Charm number pendant a message on a bottle (anthropologie.com).
- More than nine tables? No problem. C.H. Hanson's three-inch brass stencils slide together to create double digits (staples.com).
- Hot-glue The Hillman Group's steel house numbers (homedepot.com) onto Crate & Barrel's place card holders; after their big-day debut, pop them apart and use each as it was originally intended.
- Crafty brides, this "3" has your number. It's a Hobby Lobby papier-mache design that's been gussied up with Nazionale's variegated leafing (nycentralart.com).
- Do We Have to Take Wedding Photos with Our Entire Extended Family?
- Priyanka Chopra Shares How Quarantining with Nick Jonas Strengthened Their Bond
- This Pair Turned Their Romantic Big Day in Texas Into a Micro Wedding for Two
- What Should You Do If You and a Close Friend Each Picked the Same Wedding Date?