"Sweet Like Love" Favor Tag Clip Art
To make this sweet favor, we used Paper Mart round bin containers and filled them with Charbonnel et Walker Cremes Parisiennes (available at Dean & Deluca).
Tools and Materials
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white paper
- 1-inch circle punch (we used
- Martha Stewart Crafts
- "Punch All Over the Page" pinking circle)
- Open our PDF file.
- Print and punch out the tags.
- Place the tag in the middle of the lid and, using scissors, poke a hole through the center of both.
- Slip a ribbon through the hole to form a loop, and knot underneath the lid.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend