Découpaged Ring Dish
Bring the outdoors in by printing a bevy of natural pictures (we chose birds and eggs), and adhering them onto a plate to hold wedding bands, or post-vows, earrings on your nightstand.
- Design of your choice from biodiversitylibrary.com
- Small plate
- Download, print, and cut out the designs of your choice.
- Brush the glue onto the surface of the dish, place the paper on top.
- Brush on another layer of glue and let dry.
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country