No-Sew Ring Pillow
This is a sweet dream of an idea, if we do say so ourselves. We made these easy ring pillows from one of our favorite party go-tos: Sferra linen cocktail napkins. The wide hem is just the right size for a line of Dritz’s Stitch Witchery adhesive tape, which bonds fabric together when you iron it.
- "Festival" cocktail napkins in colors of your choice
- Dritz Stitch Witchery heavy-duty tape
- Cotton batting
- Magna-Tac 809 glue
- Needle and thread (optional)
- Apply a line of Dritz's Stitch Witchery to three sides of one napkin, stack another on top, and iron to fuse those sides together.
- Add cotton batting, seal the last side, and craft-glue a ribbon to the center for securing rings.
- Feeling ambitious (but not too)? Grab a needle and some contrasting thread and make a simple stitch in the existing window-panel hem, as on the black rendition shown here.
"Festival" cocktail napkins in black, oyster, raspberry, and gray, $25 for 4; sferra.com. Dritz Stitch Witchery heavy-duty tape, $4; joann.com. Magna-Tac 809 glue, $8; mjtrim.com. Furrer-Jacot bands, prices upon request, furrer-jacot.com. DMC Embroidery Floss, color #993, $1.25; purlsoho.com. 9mm grosgrain ribbon, #02209, $1.50/yd; 9mm herringbone ribbon, #43798, $1/yd; 5mm cord in Antique, #42951, $4/yd; mjtrim.com.