Trivia Drink Stirrers
Q: What’s one way to get all of your guests talking? A: This trivia game, which you’ll want to flag for your shower, rehearsal dinner, or big day.
- Trivia clip art
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Simple drink stirrers
Get More Party Game Ideas
- Download our clip art for the banners.
- Write your own questions about you and your groom on one side (how you met, your fave vacation spot, and so on).
- Print, cut out, and glue them to simple drink stirrers.
- Drop one in each cocktail, then sit back and watch as your guests quiz each other on the couple of the day. Q: Who wins? A: Everyone!
- Kat Dennings and Andrew W.K. Are Engaged!
- A Garden Micro Wedding—Lush with Fall Flowers—Replaced This Duo's Destination Celebration in the Maldives
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Had One of Their First Secret Dates at a Supermarket
- These Are the Three Most Common Mistakes Brides Make Ahead of Their First Wedding Dress Shopping Appointments