"Hitched" Favor-Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock (10 per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the horizontal crop marks and the edges of each tag.
3. Fold tag in half around the lollipop's stick, making sure that the ends of the tag line up.
4. Line one half of the back of the tag with double-sided tape. Align the fold in the tag on the stick, then press the ends together.
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why
- Arcade Games, Tarot Cards, and Cotton Candy Put a Festive Spin on This Couple's Wedding in Austin, Texas
- A Guide to the Most Popular Wedding Veil Lengths, Fabrics, and Colors