"Hitched" Favor-Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock (10 per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the horizontal crop marks and the edges of each tag.
3. Fold tag in half around the lollipop's stick, making sure that the ends of the tag line up.
4. Line one half of the back of the tag with double-sided tape. Align the fold in the tag on the stick, then press the ends together.
- A Luxe, Romantic Vision Drove This Couple's Elegant Outdoor Celebration in Napa Valley, California
- You Aren't Imagining Things—Everyone Really Does Get Engaged During the Holiday Season
- How to Compromise with Family About Having a Destination Wedding
- Guests Enjoyed a 10-Course Traditional Vietnamese Dinner at This Lush Outdoor Wedding in California