Figure Eight Bow
- Two lengths of ribbon, one shorter than the other
- Magna-Tac Glue
Form a loop at one end of ribbon; then, glue in place using Magna-Tac glue.
Wind the rest of the ribbon back and forth, forming a figure eight with each layer and making each a little larger than the one before it, until you've created three stacked figure eights. Glue the figure eights together at the points where the ribbon crosses. Hold together until the glue sets. Allow to dry.
Knot the second length of the ribbon around the loops at the center; rotate the knot so the smooth side is at the front. Then, trim the ends of the ribbon to create a short tail.
- Lana Condor Is Engaged! See the First Photos of Her Stunning Oval-Shaped Ring
- An Intimate Garden Wedding at an Opulent French Chateau
- Four Essential Etiquette Tips to Keep in Mind as You Create Your Wedding Seating Chart
- The Bride's Splashy Wedding Dress Encapsulated the Joy at This Micro Wedding in California