Figure Eight Bow
The figure eight bow, with its concentric loops, has just a touch of the rococo.
- Two lengths of ribbon, one shorter than the other
- Magna-Tac Glue
Form a loop at one end of ribbon; then, glue in place using Magna-Tac glue.
Wind the rest of the ribbon back and forth, forming a figure eight with each layer and making each a little larger than the one before it, until you've created three stacked figure eights. Glue the figure eights together at the points where the ribbon crosses. Hold together until the glue sets. Allow to dry.
Knot the second length of the ribbon around the loops at the center; rotate the knot so the smooth side is at the front. Then, trim the ends of the ribbon to create a short tail.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend
- A Relaxed Outdoor Wedding at the Bride's Family Ranch in Santa Ysabel, California
- James Middleton's Bride, Alizée Thevenet, Wore His Mother's Wedding Dress on Their Big Day
- What Will Princess Beatrice Name Her Baby Girl? These Are the Latest Predictions