Las Vegas Playing-Card Favor-Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock (16 per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Corner rounder craft punch (we like Martha Stewart Crafts corner rounder punch, michaels.com for stores)
- Standard 1/4-inch hole punch
2. Replace the placeholder date with your own (you only need to do this in one box; the form will automatically fill in the rest), and print the file.
3. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
4. Use the corner rounder punch to round the corners of each tag.
5. Use a 1/4-inch punch to make a hole in the top of the tag.
6. Wrap a ribbon horizontally, then vertically around a box of playing cards and tie a knot on top. Place a bundle of poker chips on top of the knot and secure with a knot.
7. Slip the tag through the ribbon and then secure with a bow.
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly
- "Fast and the Furious" Star Jordana Brewster Is Engaged to Tech CEO Mason Morfit