Hair Barrettes, Brooches, and Pins for Your Wedding
Sparkling hair accessories can make a pretty hairstyle even more refined and can be worn in lieu of or in addition to a veil. Wear these pieces simply, placing just one or two in your hair. Small barrettes and pins are sweet worn to one side. A lovely brooch can be fastened in back, above a bun or twist.
1. Tortoise-shell barrettes with Swarovski crystals from Alexandre de Paris.
2. Crystal-and pearl leaf pin by Debra Moreland Is Paris.
3. Sterling brooch with cubic zirconia by Winters & Rain.
4. A Swarovski-crystal brooch by Paris for Vera Wang.
5. Hair sticks with freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystals by Siman Tu.
6. Pearl and moonstone hairpin by Jane Tran.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly