11 Reasons "Pretty Little Liars" Star Troian Bellisario's Bachelorette Party Was the Ultimate Getaway
This Pretty Little Liars trip looked to be all the thrills, none of the drama! Actress Troian Bellisario is all set to wed Suits actor Patrick J. Adams, and her friends, including costars Shay Mitchell, Ashley Benson, and Lulu Brud, are helping her celebrate, starting with one epic bachelorette party getaway in Europe. And lucky for us, the ladies shared plenty of pictures from the Labor Day weekend fun on Instagram with the hashtag #BellisarioGetsBooted. Here's why we're drooling over this epic vacay.
1. There were flower crowns and matching t-shirts.
2. The guests showered the bride with love.
"SO excited to spend the week celebrating the most beautiful, smart (seriously, it's scary) and amazing person I know! Let the bachelorette festivities commence," wrote Shay Mitchell on Instagram.
3. The bride let loose, like immediately.
"Never been more casual or happy," Bellisario labeled a selfie taken on the plane, with her diamond engagement ring on display and a Champagne glass in hand.
4. The crew was the definition of #SquadGoals.
Once in Italy, Bellisario captioned one dreamy picture of her pals, "Is this real?"
5. There was pasta.
6. Lots and lots of pasta.
7. Did we mention pasta?
8. They were on a boat.
9. And played with pretty fans.
10. And saw some incredible sights …
… including the Trevi Fountain in Rome!
"Last night felt like a dream but I'm sure Hanna, Spencer and Emily would of wished for an AD free world at the Trevi Fountain," Mitchell joked. "I almost jumped in and lived out my favorite scene in 'La Dolce Vita'."
11. It was basically one big slumber party.
To sum it up, they appear to have had a blast-which is precisely the goal of any great bachelorette party.
- The Bride's Splashy Wedding Dress Encapsulated the Joy at This Micro Wedding in California
- Seven Simple Ways to Ease Your First-Dance Nerves
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Just Shared an Unknown Detail About Their Family's New Dog
- A Black-Tie, Tuscan-Inspired Wedding on a Private Estate in California