Pretty paper flowers in your centerpiece, votives and vases wrapped in an assortment of patterns and colors can elevate your tablescape from standard to sensational.
What You Need
Covered floral stem wire cut 7 inches in length
1. With craft knife, cut paper into 1 1/2-inch wide strips. Cut each strip into four 2-inch pieces and one 4-inch piece.
2. Round top and bottom corners of the 4-inch piece on one side. With the curved side down, roll left side to center once to form a cone shape. Glue stem to bottom of cone. Form petals by rounding opposite corners of the 2-inch pieces. Stagger and glue petals around stem.
3. Use multiple flowers for a bouquet or add a single stem to a place setting for a colorful touch.
- Sylvia Weinstock, the Iconic Wedding Cake Designer, Has Passed Away
- Subtle Coastal Accents Abounded at This Stylish-Meets-Rustic Barn Wedding in Connecticut
- What Should You Do If a Bridesmaid Is Simply Nowhere to Be Found on the Wedding Day?
- A Sophisticated "Cottagecore" Wedding in the Rolling Hills of Virginia