Pretty paper flowers in your centerpiece, votives and vases wrapped in an assortment of patterns and colors can elevate your tablescape from standard to sensational.
What You Need
Covered floral stem wire cut 7 inches in length
1. With craft knife, cut paper into 1 1/2-inch wide strips. Cut each strip into four 2-inch pieces and one 4-inch piece.
2. Round top and bottom corners of the 4-inch piece on one side. With the curved side down, roll left side to center once to form a cone shape. Glue stem to bottom of cone. Form petals by rounding opposite corners of the 2-inch pieces. Stagger and glue petals around stem.
3. Use multiple flowers for a bouquet or add a single stem to a place setting for a colorful touch.
- Kathie Lee Gifford Opened Up About Her Daughter Cassidy's Second Wedding to Ben Wierda
- A Colorful Wedding Under a Sailcloth Tent in Wisconsin
- Our Favorite Wedding Dresses from Fall 2022 Bridal Fashion Week
- Do You Want to Wear Heels on Your Wedding Day Even Though You Normally Don't? Follow These Tips