"With Love" Matchbox Favor Clip-Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white cover weight paper (12 tags per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut along the horizontal guiding lines.
3. After cutting out tags, wrap them around the box of matches at an angle so the text is legible on the front.
4. Secure each tag around the back of the matches with double-sided tape.
- 5 Ways You're Jeopardizing Your Relationship With Your Daughter- or Son-In-Law—and Your Child
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer
- Ariana Grande Inspired These Grooms' Black-Tie Wedding in the Pacific Palisades