Beach Drink-Stirrers Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream paper (65-lb. "Classic Crest" cover stock, paperpresentation.com; 8 swizzle-stick tops per sheet)
- 1 1/2-inch round craft punch (Martha Stewart Crafts "Punch All Over the Page" punch, michaels.com for stores)
- White gel pen or wax pencil
- Bamboo skewers (mondofood.com)
- All-purpose white glue
1. Print our PDF file. Each sheet of paper will give you 16 tags, to cover 8 swizzle sticks.
2. Use the craft punch to punch out the designs. If you'd like, write your names and wedding date on some of the circles.
3. Glue the disks to the tops of the bamboo skewers, sandwiching the skewer between two disks, back to back.
4. Carefully stack the swizzle sticks, and fasten into bundles with rubber bands. Pack them in a box to keep them from being damaged.
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country