Beach Drink-Stirrers Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream paper (65-lb. "Classic Crest" cover stock, paperpresentation.com; 8 swizzle-stick tops per sheet)
- 1 1/2-inch round craft punch (Martha Stewart Crafts "Punch All Over the Page" punch, michaels.com for stores)
- White gel pen or wax pencil
- Bamboo skewers (mondofood.com)
- All-purpose white glue
1. Print our PDF file. Each sheet of paper will give you 16 tags, to cover 8 swizzle sticks.
2. Use the craft punch to punch out the designs. If you'd like, write your names and wedding date on some of the circles.
3. Glue the disks to the tops of the bamboo skewers, sandwiching the skewer between two disks, back to back.
4. Carefully stack the swizzle sticks, and fasten into bundles with rubber bands. Pack them in a box to keep them from being damaged.
- Guests Enjoyed a 10-Course Traditional Vietnamese Dinner at This Lush Outdoor Wedding in California
- These Are the Seven Wedding Trends You'll See Everywhere in 2022
- What Should You Do If One of the Groomsmen Is Missing on the Wedding Day?
- Elaborate Draping Created Nooks for Lounges, Cake, and Champagne at This Ballroom Wedding in Texas