Embellish a basic clutch with pheasant feather trim for a fabulous wedding accessory that's worth squawking about.
- Feather trim
- Leather glue
- Adhere feather trim to a clutch using leather glue.
- Let dry.
Get More Feather Craft Ideas for Your Wedding
Trims, from top: 4 1/2-by-5-inch partridge pads, $30.50/dozen, and duck pointers trim, $27/6 yds; featherplace.com.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly