Triangular Confetti Pouches
- Clear plastic bags
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Sewing machine and thread
- Combine confetti in a clear plastic bag.
- Cut paper into triangles.
- Sew along one corner to close bag and attach it to paper backing.
- Trim away any excess bag or paper so the edges are even.
Get More Ideas for Turning Your Wedding Celebration Into a Party
- The Bride's Splashy Wedding Dress Encapsulated the Joy at This Micro Wedding in California
- Seven Simple Ways to Ease Your First-Dance Nerves
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Just Shared an Unknown Detail About Their Family's New Dog
- A Black-Tie, Tuscan-Inspired Wedding on a Private Estate in California