Triangular Confetti Pouches
- Clear plastic bags
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Sewing machine and thread
- Combine confetti in a clear plastic bag.
- Cut paper into triangles.
- Sew along one corner to close bag and attach it to paper backing.
- Trim away any excess bag or paper so the edges are even.
Get More Ideas for Turning Your Wedding Celebration Into a Party
- Kate Middleton Just Shared Her Kids' Hilarious Reaction to Her and Prince William's Engagement Photos
- George Clooney Says He and Wife Amal Clooney Have Never Had an Argument
- Muted Sunset Shades Added a Subtle Glow to This Couple's Vineyard Wedding in California
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Have Officially Returned to Wales, Where They Lived as Newlyweds