Triangular Confetti Pouches
If you can make a running stitch on a sewing machine, then you can pull together these pockets filled with bits of wedding-ready confetti to distribute among your guests.
- Clear plastic bags
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Sewing machine and thread
- Combine confetti in a clear plastic bag.
- Cut paper into triangles.
- Sew along one corner to close bag and attach it to paper backing.
- Trim away any excess bag or paper so the edges are even.
Get More Ideas for Turning Your Wedding Celebration Into a Party
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly