"California in a Can" Favor-Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock (12 tags per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Standard 1/4-inch hole punch
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut around the edges of each tag.
3. Use a 1/4-inch punch to make a hole in the right side of the tag, then slip a ribbon through it.
4. Tie the ribbon to the top of the can.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary