"California in a Can" Favor-Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock (12 tags per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Standard 1/4-inch hole punch
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut around the edges of each tag.
3. Use a 1/4-inch punch to make a hole in the right side of the tag, then slip a ribbon through it.
4. Tie the ribbon to the top of the can.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend