How to Get Sofia Vergara's Pretty in Pink Wedding Makeup Look
For our Fall Style issue, Martha Stewart Weddings shot on location in Beverly Hills with bride-to-be Sofía Vergara, who wore an elegant rose-colored gown by Vera Wang, paired with soft pink makeup. Here's how to re-create her look.
- Long-wearing foundation
- Large makeup brush
- Eye shadow brush
- Pale pink eye shadow
- Neutral gray or brown eye liner
- Fluffy makeup brush
- Pink blush
- Soft pink lip color
1. Dot a long-wearing foundation, like CoverGirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, onto your forehead, cheeks, and chin, then blend it with a large brush.
2. With an eye shadow brush, dust a sheer wash of pale pink shadow onto your eyelids, then define your eyes with a neutral gray or brown pencil liner.
3. Apply rosy blush to the apples of your cheeks using a fluffy brush.
4. Finish this romantic look with a soft pink lip color. Try CoverGirl Outlast Longwear Lipstick in Pink Pow.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Daughter, Lilibet Diana, Has Been Added to the Royal Line of Succession
- Can We Throw an Anniversary Party That's Bigger Than Our Wedding Was?
- Issa Rae Is Married—Just Wait Until You See Her Custom Vera Wang Wedding Dress
- The Couple Prioritized Timeless Sophistication at Their 11-Person Ceremony in Montecito