How to Get Sofia Vergara's Pretty in Pink Wedding Makeup Look
- Long-wearing foundation
- Large makeup brush
- Eye shadow brush
- Pale pink eye shadow
- Neutral gray or brown eye liner
- Fluffy makeup brush
- Pink blush
- Soft pink lip color
1. Dot a long-wearing foundation, like CoverGirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, onto your forehead, cheeks, and chin, then blend it with a large brush.
2. With an eye shadow brush, dust a sheer wash of pale pink shadow onto your eyelids, then define your eyes with a neutral gray or brown pencil liner.
3. Apply rosy blush to the apples of your cheeks using a fluffy brush.
4. Finish this romantic look with a soft pink lip color. Try CoverGirl Outlast Longwear Lipstick in Pink Pow.
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer
- Ariana Grande Inspired These Grooms' Black-Tie Wedding in the Pacific Palisades
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit