How to Get Sofia Vergara's Pretty in Pink Wedding Makeup Look
- Long-wearing foundation
- Large makeup brush
- Eye shadow brush
- Pale pink eye shadow
- Neutral gray or brown eye liner
- Fluffy makeup brush
- Pink blush
- Soft pink lip color
1. Dot a long-wearing foundation, like CoverGirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, onto your forehead, cheeks, and chin, then blend it with a large brush.
2. With an eye shadow brush, dust a sheer wash of pale pink shadow onto your eyelids, then define your eyes with a neutral gray or brown pencil liner.
3. Apply rosy blush to the apples of your cheeks using a fluffy brush.
4. Finish this romantic look with a soft pink lip color. Try CoverGirl Outlast Longwear Lipstick in Pink Pow.
- A Provence-Inspired Garden Wedding in a Private Olive Grove
- A Luxe, Romantic Vision Drove This Couple's Elegant Outdoor Celebration in Napa Valley, California
- You Aren't Imagining Things—Everyone Really Does Get Engaged During the Holiday Season
- How to Compromise with Family About Having a Destination Wedding