Painted Brushstroke Table Numbers
- Vinyl number stickers
- 4-by-6-inch watercolor postcards
- Acrylic paint
- Apply a vinyl sticker to the center of a postcard, pressing firmly to ensure a tight seal.
- Lightly brush paint over the sticker in a vertical direction, and then repeat horizontally, making sure to brush well around the entire outline of the sticker.
- Let dry completely before peeling off the sticker.
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Have Welcomed Their First Child!
- "Downton Abbey" Star Michelle Dockery Is Engaged to Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Brother, Jasper
- This French Enchanted Garden-Themed Wedding Took Place at an Ivy-Covered Manor in Michigan
- Olympic Figure Skater Adam Rippon and Jussi-Pekka Kajaala Are Married!