Painted Brushstroke Table Numbers
This simple, stylish DIY idea involves placing a numeral sticker on a watercolor postcard, and crisscrossing over it with a wide brush.
- Vinyl number stickers
- 4-by-6-inch watercolor postcards
- Acrylic paint
- Apply a vinyl sticker to the center of a postcard, pressing firmly to ensure a tight seal.
- Lightly brush paint over the sticker in a vertical direction, and then repeat horizontally, making sure to brush well around the entire outline of the sticker.
- Let dry completely before peeling off the sticker.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend