Painted Brushstroke Table Numbers
- Vinyl number stickers
- 4-by-6-inch watercolor postcards
- Acrylic paint
- Apply a vinyl sticker to the center of a postcard, pressing firmly to ensure a tight seal.
- Lightly brush paint over the sticker in a vertical direction, and then repeat horizontally, making sure to brush well around the entire outline of the sticker.
- Let dry completely before peeling off the sticker.
- George Clooney Says He and Wife Amal Clooney Have Never Had an Argument
- Muted Sunset Shades Added a Subtle Glow to This Couple's Vineyard Wedding in California
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Have Officially Returned to Wales, Where They Lived as Newlyweds
- Here's How to Eliminate 8 Single-Use Plastic Items From Your Wedding Celebrations