Painted Brushstroke Table Numbers
This simple, stylish DIY idea involves placing a numeral sticker on a watercolor postcard, and crisscrossing over it with a wide brush.
- Vinyl number stickers
- 4-by-6-inch watercolor postcards
- Acrylic paint
Credit: Bryan Gardner
- Apply a vinyl sticker to the center of a postcard, pressing firmly to ensure a tight seal.
- Lightly brush paint over the sticker in a vertical direction, and then repeat horizontally, making sure to brush well around the entire outline of the sticker.
- Let dry completely before peeling off the sticker.
Fluid 100 watercolor paper, $5.75, and Chartpak 3" vinyl letters, $12.75, dickblick.com. Martha Stewart Crafts "Multi-Surface" craft paint in magenta rose, $2 for 2 oz, michaels.com.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Just Used Their Children's New Titles for the First Time
- 18 Anniversary Quotes That Perfectly Sum Up Love and Marriage
- This Couple Exchanged Vows Beneath a Willow Tree During Their Golden Hour Wedding Ceremony
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Raced Each Other During a Spin Class—Here's Who Won