Guide Post Sign Templates
Point guests in the right direction with these cute signs. You can order a pre-cut set, or bust out the saw and make them from scratch.
Tools and Materials
- Order a set of 4 wooden signs. Leave them natural or paint.
- Download our PDF files above and print.
- Lay the printout on top of a sheet of transfer paper and trace the designs with a pencil so they appear on the wood.
- Fill the outlines using an angled brush and acrylic paint.
- Once dry, nail each sign to a sturdy dowel.
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country