2 Steps for Assembling a Circle Streamer
- Circle punch
- Double-sided tape
- Punch seven circles from vellum; fold each in half.
- Tape one half of a circle to one half of another. Repeat until all seven are connected, sandwiching a length of monofilament between two of the half-circles before finishing.
- A Modern, Black-and-White-Themed Ranch Wedding in California's Wine Country
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Got Married Again—Here's a Recap of Their Italian Wedding Weekend
- This Couple Traded Their Original Wedding Venue—Central Park's Boathouse—for the Bride's Childhood Home in Illinois
- These Are 20 of the Best Bridal Shower Favors Under $10