2 Steps for Assembling a Circle Streamer
- Circle punch
- Double-sided tape
- Punch seven circles from vellum; fold each in half.
- Tape one half of a circle to one half of another. Repeat until all seven are connected, sandwiching a length of monofilament between two of the half-circles before finishing.
- Your Guide to Toi et Moi Engagement Rings—and Eight Stunning Options to Shop Now
- Actress Danielle Brooks Is Married! Get Your First Glimpse of Her Stunning Big-Day Looks
- The Couple Let the Symmetrical Grounds of Miami's Vizcaya Museum Set the Scene for Their Nighttime Celebration
- Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly Are Engaged!