Hair Combs and Tiaras for Your Wedding
Every bride wants to feel like a princess, but you don't need a large crown to do so. Hair combs and the new forms of tiaras are small and light so they won't weigh you down. Consider the style of your dress. An ornate tiara is best with a simple gown; delicate hair combs go well with other beading or lace.
1. This headpiece with pearls, by Debra Moreland Is Paris, can be a tiara or comb.
2. Pearl-and crystal comb by Jane Tran.
3. Sterling comb with crystals by Lori London.
4. Cubic zirconia and crystals adorn a hair comb by Siman Tu.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary