Hair Combs and Tiaras for Your Wedding
Every bride wants to feel like a princess, but you don't need a large crown to do so. Hair combs and the new forms of tiaras are small and light so they won't weigh you down. Consider the style of your dress. An ornate tiara is best with a simple gown; delicate hair combs go well with other beading or lace.
1. This headpiece with pearls, by Debra Moreland Is Paris, can be a tiara or comb.
2. Pearl-and crystal comb by Jane Tran.
3. Sterling comb with crystals by Lori London.
4. Cubic zirconia and crystals adorn a hair comb by Siman Tu.
- This Couple Traded Their Original Wedding Venue—Central Park's Boathouse—for the Bride's Childhood Home in Illinois
- These Are 20 of the Best Bridal Shower Favors Under $10
- What to Bring to Your First Wedding-Dress Shopping Appointment
- 3 Eco-Friendly Wedding Flower Ideas That Are Simple and Impactful