Make Your Wedding Programs More Fun with Mad Libs!
A _____ in your _____ is a great way to entertain guests before the ceremony. If you filled in the blanks with game and program, you're onto something. Here's how to do it.
- Mad Libs-style template
- Photo corners
- Download the template.
- Print, attach the pages to your programs with photo corners, and clip on a pen.
- Have ushers collect the sheets as everyone heads to cocktail hour. The best part? You can turn the pages into an instant guest book. Just stick them into an album for a lifetime of _____ reading. (Happy, hilarious, and sweet all apply.)
Matte cover paper, $8 for 25 sheets, and Lineco photo corners, $5.50 for 250, paperpresentation.com.
- Four Essential Etiquette Tips to Keep in Mind as You Create Your Wedding Seating Chart
- The Bride's Splashy Wedding Dress Encapsulated the Joy at This Micro Wedding in California
- Seven Simple Ways to Ease Your First-Dance Nerves
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Just Shared an Unknown Detail About Their Family's New Dog