Make Your Wedding Programs More Fun with Mad Libs!
Slip something surprising into your wedding programs. Our Mad Libs-style template makes it easy to keep guests entertained.
A _____ in your _____ is a great way to entertain guests before the ceremony. If you filled in the blanks with game and program, you're onto something. Here's how to do it.
- Mad Libs-style template
- Photo corners
- Download the template.
- Print, attach the pages to your programs with photo corners, and clip on a pen.
- Have ushers collect the sheets as everyone heads to cocktail hour. The best part? You can turn the pages into an instant guest book. Just stick them into an album for a lifetime of _____ reading. (Happy, hilarious, and sweet all apply.)
Matte cover paper, $8 for 25 sheets, and Lineco photo corners, $5.50 for 250, paperpresentation.com.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly