Adorned, Curly Wedding Hairstyle
- 1/4-inch barrel curling iron
- 1/8-inch barrel curling iron
- Sparkling accessories
- Anti-frizz cream
- To emphasize natural curls, wrap small sections of hair around a 1/4-inch barrel curling iron. Use two curling irons in different sizes-1/8-inch and 1/4-inch widths, for example-for the most natural-looking curls. To identify frizzy curls most in need of a touch-up, look at the hair against a white wall or towel.
- Take a small section of hair from by the ear and twist around your finger, pulling hair away from the face.
- Clip hair accessory on twisted section of hair, weaving the accessory through so that it's more secure. Repeat with two or three sparkling accessories.
- Apply a smoothing, finishing touch of anti-frizz cream to the ends for added definition.
See 32 More Bridal Hair Accessories to Top Off Your Wedding Look
- Kathie Lee Gifford Opened Up About Her Daughter Cassidy's Second Wedding to Ben Wierda
- A Colorful Wedding Under a Sailcloth Tent in Wisconsin
- Our Favorite Wedding Dresses from Fall 2022 Bridal Fashion Week
- Do You Want to Wear Heels on Your Wedding Day Even Though You Normally Don't? Follow These Tips