"Enjoy" Tea-Bag Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock
- Bone folder
- Metal ruler
- Craft knife
- Cutting surface
- White glue
- Tea bags
1. Open our PDF file, and print it.
2. Use the bone folder and ruler to score the paper between the dotted lines; these will be fold lines. Use the craft knife and ruler to cut between the solid crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
3. Fold the tags in half and slip them over the existing tags on the tea bags. Secure with glue, and let dry.
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer
- Ariana Grande Inspired These Grooms' Black-Tie Wedding in the Pacific Palisades
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why