"Cheers" Favor-Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch vellum (makes 12 tags per sheet; we used Paper and More, paperandmore.com)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut along the horizontal guiding lines.
3. Wrap the tag around a mini bottle of bourbon (we used Woodford Reserve bourbon, thepartysource.com) and secure in the back with a piece of double-sided tape.
- A Wedding with Timeless Elegance at a Historical Venue in Atlanta, Georgia
- Anna Faris and Michael Barrett Are Married—Here's What We Know About Their Secret Elopement
- How to Plan a Wedding-Weekend Bachelorette Party
- This Couple Exchanged Vows in Front of a 17th-Century Mission-Style Chapel with Mountain Views