"Cheers" Favor-Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch vellum (makes 12 tags per sheet; we used Paper and More, paperandmore.com)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut along the horizontal guiding lines.
3. Wrap the tag around a mini bottle of bourbon (we used Woodford Reserve bourbon, thepartysource.com) and secure in the back with a piece of double-sided tape.
- A Modern, Black-and-White-Themed Ranch Wedding in California's Wine Country
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Got Married Again—Here's a Recap of Their Italian Wedding Weekend
- This Couple Traded Their Original Wedding Venue—Central Park's Boathouse—for the Bride's Childhood Home in Illinois
- These Are 20 of the Best Bridal Shower Favors Under $10