Wedding Day Emergency Kit
Stay one satin-shod step ahead of any marriage-day mishaps by stocking an emergency kit with items like the ones shown here. Make sure it's close at hand throughout your ceremony and reception, and you're sure to get hitched without a hitch.
1. Sewing kit with needles, thread, buttons, and safety pins
2. Toupee tape (for keeping clothes in place)
4. Stick-on instant hemming tape
5. Clear nail polish (for runs)
6. White chalk (for masking stains)
From the Drugstore
1. Breath mints
3. Blister protection
5. Pain reliever
1. Blotting papers
2. Cotton swabs
4. Emery board
5. Lip balm
7. Hand lotion
8. Bobby pins
12. Small mirror
13. Nail polish in the shade you're wearing
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary