Dip-Dyed Wedding Menus
- Printed paper menus
- Liquid dye
- Dip one corner of the paper into the dye.
- Let dry completely before dipping into another color.
Note: If the paper wrinkles, iron it flat on the backside.
See How to Make Coordinating Dip-Dyed Escort Cards
Rit liquid dye (in teal and royal blue), $4.50 each; michaels.com.
- 5 Ways You're Jeopardizing Your Relationship With Your Daughter- or Son-In-Law—and Your Child
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer
- Ariana Grande Inspired These Grooms' Black-Tie Wedding in the Pacific Palisades