Dip-Dyed Wedding Menus
Serve up some style with your dinner. Prettify printed paper goods with find-it-anywhere Rit liquid dye and our simple dipping technique.
- Printed paper menus
- Liquid dye
- Dip one corner of the paper into the dye.
- Let dry completely before dipping into another color.
Note: If the paper wrinkles, iron it flat on the backside.
See How to Make Coordinating Dip-Dyed Escort Cards
Rit liquid dye (in teal and royal blue), $4.50 each; michaels.com.
- A Wedding with Timeless Elegance at a Historical Venue in Atlanta, Georgia
- Anna Faris and Michael Barrett Are Married—Here's What We Know About Their Secret Elopement
- How to Plan a Wedding-Weekend Bachelorette Party
- This Couple Exchanged Vows in Front of a 17th-Century Mission-Style Chapel with Mountain Views