Dip-Dyed Wedding Menus
- Printed paper menus
- Liquid dye
- Dip one corner of the paper into the dye.
- Let dry completely before dipping into another color.
Note: If the paper wrinkles, iron it flat on the backside.
See How to Make Coordinating Dip-Dyed Escort Cards
Rit liquid dye (in teal and royal blue), $4.50 each; michaels.com.
- A Luxe, Romantic Vision Drove This Couple's Elegant Outdoor Celebration in Napa Valley, California
- You Aren't Imagining Things—Everyone Really Does Get Engaged During the Holiday Season
- How to Compromise with Family About Having a Destination Wedding
- Guests Enjoyed a 10-Course Traditional Vietnamese Dinner at This Lush Outdoor Wedding in California