Calendar Ring Pillow
Create this personalized pillow that marks your wedding date in a new way.
Tools and Materials
- Ink-jet or laser printer
- Avery iron-on T-shirt transfer (
- Ring pillow
- Needle and thread
Calendar Ring Pillow How-To
- Open our PDF file.
- In our PDF, locate the month when you will be getting married, and print only that page onto iron-on paper. Transfer it to the cover of a ring pillow filled with batting, following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Cut a 14-inch piece of ribbon, and stitch the middle of it just above your wedding date.
- Slip one end of the ribbon through your rings, and secure with a knot or bow.
- Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith Are Expecting Their First Child!
- Tia and Tamera Mowery's Youngest Brother, Tavior, Is Married!
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Heading Back to the United Kingdom for the Holidays
- Is It Wise to Take Out a Joint Credit Card with Your Significant Other Before Marriage?