Origami Flower Place Cards
Tools and Materials
Origami Flower Place Cards How-To
- Fold origami paper in quarters, trimming the two outer edges into a petal shape.
- Unfold, and press opposite folds together.
- To give the flowers a pinched look, secure the inner creases with a sliver of double-sided tape.
- Cut a 6-inch piece of floral wire, and use one end to poke a hole in the center of the origami paper. Coil the top of the wire, and slip the bottom through the hole to create the stem.
- Cut out a leaf shape (at least 1 1/2 inches long) using green paper. Write a guest's name on each leaf, and secure to the wire with a piece of double-sided tape.
- Lana Condor Is Engaged! See the First Photos of Her Stunning Oval-Shaped Ring
- An Intimate Garden Wedding at an Opulent French Chateau
- Four Essential Etiquette Tips to Keep in Mind as You Create Your Wedding Seating Chart
- The Bride's Splashy Wedding Dress Encapsulated the Joy at This Micro Wedding in California