Makeup for Eyes: Wedding Day Eyes, Step-by-Step
Putting on eye makeup is actually much easier than it would seem. Just follow these simple steps.
1. Prep the eyes: After blending foundation over lids with a brush or your finger, use a small, fluffy brush to apply loose face powder.
2. Sweep a base-color shadow over the entire eye, from lash line to brow, with a flat shadow brush.
3. To define the eyes, add a darker shade of the base color in the crease of the lid with a crease brush; blend. Skip this step if your eyes are deep set or small.
4. Use a sponge-tip applicator to dust a white or ivory shimmery shadow onto the brow bone and at the center of the lid.
5. Line top lids with a flat eyeliner brush; lining bottom lids can make the eyes seem smaller.
6. Curl top lashes by positioning an eyelash curler at their base (the top of the curler should fit into the crease of the lid). Squeeze for ten seconds. Next, brush on several thin coats of waterproof mascara to top and bottom lashes.
7. Groom the eyebrows by brushing the hairs in upward strokes with a spoolie, brow brush, or clean toothbrush.
Makeup for Eyes
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why
- Arcade Games, Tarot Cards, and Cotton Candy Put a Festive Spin on This Couple's Wedding in Austin, Texas
- A Guide to the Most Popular Wedding Veil Lengths, Fabrics, and Colors