DIY Cutout Table Numbers
Roman numerals may feel Old World, but this table number DIY gives them a modern makeover. Simply cut the numbers from brightly colored paper, and voila-instant update. We chose a sunny hue for our DIY, but any bright color will make your reception tables pop. Sure, Rome wasn't built in a day, but these cutout table numbers will come to life in no time at all.
- Table card template
- Brightly colored 8½ x 11 inch paper
- A pair of scissors
- Double-sided tape
- Craft knife
- Download our table card template.
- Print the cards on your choice of paper.
- Use scissors to cut the paper in half lengthwise, separating each Roman numeral.
- Cutout the Roman numerals on each card using a craft knife.
- Fold the cards into tent shapes.
- Secure with double-sided tape.
If you love this table number DIY, we suggest that you take a look at a similar project. These DIY fabric cutout table cards are elegant yet inexpensive. They use standard numbers instead of Roman numerals, and fabric in addition to paper.
Want something a bit more classic for your table cards? We've rounded up some of our favorites to inspire you.