Colorful Candle Holders How-To
Some venues may not permit open flame candles, so be sure to check with yours beforehand.
What You'll Need
Colonial Candle 12" Handipt taper candles in Wedgwood, aqua, turquoise, butterscotch, and wheat
Montana Gold spray paint in Mt. Fuji, peppermint, turquoise, and Orangina (dickblick.com)
Woodcrafter.com wooden candlesticks
How to Make Them
1. Stand candlesticks upright on newsprint, outdoors. Spray-paint all around. Let them dry for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Flip candlesticks upside down, apply another coat of paint, and then let them dry overnight.
Golden cutlery is by Seletti (conranusa.com).
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend
- A Relaxed Outdoor Wedding at the Bride's Family Ranch in Santa Ysabel, California
- James Middleton's Bride, Alizée Thevenet, Wore His Mother's Wedding Dress on Their Big Day
- What Will Princess Beatrice Name Her Baby Girl? These Are the Latest Predictions