Colorful Candle Holders How-To
Some venues may not permit open flame candles, so be sure to check with yours beforehand.
What You'll Need
Colonial Candle 12" Handipt taper candles in Wedgwood, aqua, turquoise, butterscotch, and wheat
Montana Gold spray paint in Mt. Fuji, peppermint, turquoise, and Orangina (dickblick.com)
Woodcrafter.com wooden candlesticks
How to Make Them
1. Stand candlesticks upright on newsprint, outdoors. Spray-paint all around. Let them dry for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Flip candlesticks upside down, apply another coat of paint, and then let them dry overnight.
Golden cutlery is by Seletti (conranusa.com).
- It Was Flower Central at This Couple's Open-Air Venue in Greenville, South Carolina
- Four Things to Consider Before Resetting Your Grandmother's Engagement Ring
- Gwen Stefani's Family Just Threw Her a Surprise Bridal Shower
- This Backyard Wedding in Texas Was Predicted-Decades Ago-by the Bride's Father