Colorful Candle Holders How-To
Some venues may not permit open flame candles, so be sure to check with yours beforehand.
What You'll Need
Colonial Candle 12" Handipt taper candles in Wedgwood, aqua, turquoise, butterscotch, and wheat
Montana Gold spray paint in Mt. Fuji, peppermint, turquoise, and Orangina (dickblick.com)
Woodcrafter.com wooden candlesticks
How to Make Them
1. Stand candlesticks upright on newsprint, outdoors. Spray-paint all around. Let them dry for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Flip candlesticks upside down, apply another coat of paint, and then let them dry overnight.
Golden cutlery is by Seletti (conranusa.com).
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly