Encrypted Save-the-Date How-To
- How-To Make the Save-the-Date
- 1. Download clip art for the
- text of the card
- , the
- red-squiggle design
- , the
- note for the lens
- , and the
- envelope liner
- (on the 3rd page).
- 2. Input details of your event into the editable file, and print onto card stock.
- 3. Print the red-squiggle design over the text by running the same card through the printer again.
- 4. Stamp our "look closer" note onto the decoding lens (send our clip art to a rubber-stamp maker, such as
- Stamp-Worx 2000
- 5. Print blue envelope liner. Cut to fit the envelope. Adhere with glue stick.
Postage stamps are from championstamp.com.
- 3 Eco-Friendly Wedding Flower Ideas That Are Simple and Impactful
- Following Their Unofficial Las Vegas Elopement, Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Are Now Legally Married
- This Couple Hosted a Flower-Filled Rooftop Wedding Celebration in Downtown Washington D.C.
- This Couple Tied the Knot Under a Chuppah Surrounded by Aspen Trees in Colorado