Tropical Envelope Liners
- Download our orchid or palm leaves clip art and print onto paper.
- Open the flap of the envelope, place it front-side down on the printed design. Trace the entire thing onto the design, and cut out your shape.
- Trim 1/2 inch off the bottom of the design, and place it in your envelope.
Note: This technique will work for any size envelope.
- A Black-Tie, Tuscan-Inspired Wedding on a Private Estate in California
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Have Welcomed Their First Child!
- "Downton Abbey" Star Michelle Dockery Is Engaged to Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Brother, Jasper
- This French Enchanted Garden-Themed Wedding Took Place at an Ivy-Covered Manor in Michigan