Tropical Envelope Liners
Use depictions of nature—in this case, palm leaves and orchids—to give wedding stationery a pretty punch.
- Download our orchid or palm leaves clip art and print onto paper.
- Open the flap of the envelope, place it front-side down on the printed design. Trace the entire thing onto the design, and cut out your shape.
- Trim 1/2 inch off the bottom of the design, and place it in your envelope.
Note: This technique will work for any size envelope.
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend
- A Relaxed Outdoor Wedding at the Bride's Family Ranch in Santa Ysabel, California
- James Middleton's Bride, Alizée Thevenet, Wore His Mother's Wedding Dress on Their Big Day