Flip Book Save-the-Date Signs and How-To
Put a modern twist on the flip book with these ecstatic announcements.
Tools and Materials
Ink-jet or laser printer
11-by-17-inch white card stock
Flip Book Save-the-Date Signs How-To
- Download our PDF file.
- Fill in the placeholder location and date with your own information, then print the file.
- Use the signs during your home-video reenactment of your proposal.
- Email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org. In two weeks, PicFlips will turn your film into custom flip books you can mail to friends and family.
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country