Flip Book Save-the-Date Signs and How-To
Tools and Materials
Ink-jet or laser printer
11-by-17-inch white card stock
Flip Book Save-the-Date Signs How-To
- Download our PDF file.
- Fill in the placeholder location and date with your own information, then print the file.
- Use the signs during your home-video reenactment of your proposal.
- Email your video to email@example.com. In two weeks, PicFlips will turn your film into custom flip books you can mail to friends and family.
- A Modern, Black-and-White-Themed Ranch Wedding in California's Wine Country
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Got Married Again—Here's a Recap of Their Italian Wedding Weekend
- This Couple Traded Their Original Wedding Venue—Central Park's Boathouse—for the Bride's Childhood Home in Illinois
- These Are 20 of the Best Bridal Shower Favors Under $10