Flip Book Save-the-Date Signs and How-To
Tools and Materials
Ink-jet or laser printer
11-by-17-inch white card stock
Flip Book Save-the-Date Signs How-To
- Download our PDF file.
- Fill in the placeholder location and date with your own information, then print the file.
- Use the signs during your home-video reenactment of your proposal.
- Email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org. In two weeks, PicFlips will turn your film into custom flip books you can mail to friends and family.
- Prince William Didn't Watch Kate Middleton Walk Down the Aisle at Their Wedding—Here's Why He Missed This Moment
- These Brides Brought Their Romantic, Secret Garden-Themed Wedding to Life at an Art Museum
- 5 Ways You're Jeopardizing Your Relationship With Your Daughter- or Son-In-Law—and Your Child
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life