Flip Book Save-the-Date Signs and How-To
Put a modern twist on the flip book with these ecstatic announcements.
Tools and Materials
Ink-jet or laser printer
11-by-17-inch white card stock
Flip Book Save-the-Date Signs How-To
- Download our PDF file.
- Fill in the placeholder location and date with your own information, then print the file.
- Use the signs during your home-video reenactment of your proposal.
- Email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org. In two weeks, PicFlips will turn your film into custom flip books you can mail to friends and family.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary