Folded Origami Escort-Card Holders
- Two-sided origami paper
- Square escort card
- Fold each edge of the paper under about 1⁄4 inch to make a colored border.
- Lay escort card in the center of the paper and rotate card counterclockwise about 30 degrees.
- Using the card's edges as a guide, fold each side around the card, starting at the left and going counterclockwise.
- On the final side, make a squash fold at the left-hand corner, then tuck in the fold until it's concealed under the bottom flap.
Aitoh large origami foil craft paper, from $3.75 for 36 sheets, dickblick.com.
- A Provence-Inspired Garden Wedding in a Private Olive Grove
- A Luxe, Romantic Vision Drove This Couple's Elegant Outdoor Celebration in Napa Valley, California
- You Aren't Imagining Things—Everyone Really Does Get Engaged During the Holiday Season
- How to Compromise with Family About Having a Destination Wedding