Folded Origami Escort-Card Holders
Come reception time, let wedding guests unwrap these DIY gift-like envelopes.
- Two-sided origami paper
- Square escort card
- Fold each edge of the paper under about 1⁄4 inch to make a colored border.
- Lay escort card in the center of the paper and rotate card counterclockwise about 30 degrees.
- Using the card's edges as a guide, fold each side around the card, starting at the left and going counterclockwise.
- On the final side, make a squash fold at the left-hand corner, then tuck in the fold until it's concealed under the bottom flap.
Aitoh large origami foil craft paper, from $3.75 for 36 sheets, dickblick.com.
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Daughter, Lilibet Diana, Has Been Added to the Royal Line of Succession
- Can We Throw an Anniversary Party That's Bigger Than Our Wedding Was?
- Issa Rae Is Married—Just Wait Until You See Her Custom Vera Wang Wedding Dress