Folded Origami Escort-Card Holders
- Two-sided origami paper
- Square escort card
- Fold each edge of the paper under about 1⁄4 inch to make a colored border.
- Lay escort card in the center of the paper and rotate card counterclockwise about 30 degrees.
- Using the card's edges as a guide, fold each side around the card, starting at the left and going counterclockwise.
- On the final side, make a squash fold at the left-hand corner, then tuck in the fold until it's concealed under the bottom flap.
Aitoh large origami foil craft paper, from $3.75 for 36 sheets, dickblick.com.
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer
- Ariana Grande Inspired These Grooms' Black-Tie Wedding in the Pacific Palisades
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit