Lucky Bridal Bouquet
Carry a bit of good fortune down the aisle: crepe-paper four-leaf clovers. Ours are interspersed among white sweet peas tied with a silk shantung bow. We glued on an artificial ladybug. For the clovers:
- Cut a 2-by-6-inch rectangle from green crepe paper (we used 2 shades), grain running the long way. Fold into quarters.
- Cut a clover-leaf shape out of the folded paper; snip cutouts apart for 4 separate leaves.
- Twist leaf bases.
- Attach stacked leaves to a 9-inch length of green floral wire by wrapping with green floral tape.
- Bend leaves to shape.
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Have Welcomed Their First Child!
- "Downton Abbey" Star Michelle Dockery Is Engaged to Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Brother, Jasper
- This French Enchanted Garden-Themed Wedding Took Place at an Ivy-Covered Manor in Michigan
- Olympic Figure Skater Adam Rippon and Jussi-Pekka Kajaala Are Married!