1 Muslin Bag, 3 Clever Wedding Uses
Get ready to go design-crazy on everything. A cool idea plus a hot iron add up to witty gift wrap when you transform basic woven sacks with our iron-on designs. These mini totes make handy makeup bags for your bridal party, welcome bags when packed with provisions like breath mints and pain relievers, and even activity bags for holding kids games to keep younger guests busy and quiet during toasts.
- Muslin gift bags
- Heat transfer paper for light colored fabrics
- Clip art
- Hot iron
- Download our clip art and print on heat transfer paper.
- Lay heat transfer paper flat and face down on muslin bag and cover with a cloth.
- Use hot iron to iron on design, holding the iron on the bag for 30 seconds.
- Peel off the cloth and paper and let sit for a few minutes.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly