1 Muslin Bag, 3 Clever Wedding Uses
Get ready to go design-crazy on everything. A cool idea plus a hot iron add up to witty gift wrap when you transform basic woven sacks with our iron-on designs. These mini totes make handy makeup bags for your bridal party, welcome bags when packed with provisions like breath mints and pain relievers, and even activity bags for holding kids games to keep younger guests busy and quiet during toasts.
- Muslin gift bags
- Heat transfer paper for light colored fabrics
- Clip art
- Hot iron
- Download our clip art and print on heat transfer paper.
- Lay heat transfer paper flat and face down on muslin bag and cover with a cloth.
- Use hot iron to iron on design, holding the iron on the bag for 30 seconds.
- Peel off the cloth and paper and let sit for a few minutes.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Shared an Adorable New Photo of Archie in Honor of His Second Birthday
- Ahead of Mother's Day, John Legend Shared What It Really Means to Be a Supportive Husband and Father
- The Day After Their Nuptials, This Duo Treated Guests to an Al Fresco Brunch and Pool Party
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Just Launched a YouTube Channel