Watercolored Table Runner and Napkins
Take a linen runner and napkins from basic to beautiful with a few broad strokes of fabric paint.
- Paper towels
- Linen runner and/or napkins, ironed
- Utility paintbrushes
- Fabric paint
- Cover work surface with paper towels and place runner or napkins on top.
- With a paintbrush and water, wet fabric wherever you'll be painting.
- Thin fabric paint with water, and apply paint using wide brushstrokes from the edge inward. Multiple colors can be layered and applied for soft, subtle color variation.
- Let fabric set according to paint's instructions.
Note: To achieve this fading-sunset effect, layer on watered-down shades of your signature color.
- Kat Dennings and Andrew W.K. Are Engaged!
- A Garden Micro Wedding—Lush with Fall Flowers—Replaced This Duo's Destination Celebration in the Maldives
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Had One of Their First Secret Dates at a Supermarket
- These Are the Three Most Common Mistakes Brides Make Ahead of Their First Wedding Dress Shopping Appointments