Watercolored Table Runner and Napkins
- Paper towels
- Linen runner and/or napkins, ironed
- Utility paintbrushes
- Fabric paint
- Cover work surface with paper towels and place runner or napkins on top.
- With a paintbrush and water, wet fabric wherever you'll be painting.
- Thin fabric paint with water, and apply paint using wide brushstrokes from the edge inward. Multiple colors can be layered and applied for soft, subtle color variation.
- Let fabric set according to paint's instructions.
Note: To achieve this fading-sunset effect, layer on watered-down shades of your signature color.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Are in the United States—and Just Had a Date Night at a Boston Celtics Game
- This Couple's Wedding Reception Was Inspired by a Particularly Opulent Scene in Marie Antoinette
- Kate Middleton Just Wore an In-Stock Wedding Dress to a Royal Event—and It Has a Special Connection to Queen Elizabeth
- Queer Eye Star Antoni Porowski Is Engaged!