Celebrities Who Prove the Couple That Votes Together, Stays Together
Warning: Selfies ahead!
It's November 8th, and you know what that means: Election Day! People have been hitting the polls big time to cast their votes for our next president. We're sure you've seen a fair share of Instagram selfies with people flaunting their "I Voted" stickers-and that includes celebrities. Yes, celebrities are people, too! Though election season might not be the most romantic season there is, somehow your favorite celebrity couples have made it just that by going to the polls together to vote. Check out some of the celebrity couples who turned voting into date-night.
1. Amanda Seyfried and Thomas Sadoski
Newly engaged couple Amanda Seyfried and Thomas Sadoski shared a selfie where they "voted and it feels so right."
2. Lena Dunham and Jack Antonoff
Lena Dunham, who has been actively campaigning for Hillary Clinton, captioned the photo, "Our family voted and couldn't be happier. How 'bout you??"
3. Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis
It's fitting that the same couple who welcomed their daughter on International Day of the Girl took her to vote for this could-be historic election. Wilde captioned the photo, "Baby girl's first election. It's a cool time to be alive."
4. Sofía Vergara and Joe Manganiello
Sofía and Joe showed off their "I Voted" stickers proudly in this cuddly selfie.
5. Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent
It was a family affair for Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent, who took their daughter, Poppy, to the polls and urged people to get out and vote.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend